Green Way provides a customized and affordable design for all new system
installations. Whether you require new irrigation zones or service to an existing
system, Green Way uses only the highest quality brand irrigation sprinkler
heads. Those include Hunter, Rain Bird, Weathermatic, Toro and others.
State-of-the-art installation equipment allows our qualified Green Way
Irrigation team to install your sprinkler system with minimal disruption to both
new or existing properties. Keeping the customers goals in mind, our
energetic & motivated team always performs installs and service in a neat,
Our courteous, professional employees utilize the most advanced equipment
available today including:
- Hammer Head Mole® system. This is utilized to bore underneath driveways, sidewalks and parking
lots in order to bring water to difficult to reach areas.
- Advanced Vermeer LM 42® plow trencher. The LM 42 is a piece of equipment that is used as a vibratory plow for the installation of irrigation line underground in an efficient manner. It installs with less disruption to the ground than other equipment which means a quicker return to the original state your yard was in.
When Green Way qualified technicians enter your property to install or
upgrade your system, site specific requirements are first established. For
new installations, we determine your irrigation needs and then get your approval. Lastly
we install the customized irrigation solution to suit your needs-making sure
your lawn will be irrigated safely & efficiently.
Prior to your projects completion, we test and review the system using Green
Way's thorough inspection process. Once completed and inspected, we
review the system with you. This review allows our customers to examine the
system operation as well as allows us to explain and demonstrate the
system and controller as well as explore other options for your system.
Upgrading or Expanding
Your Irrigation System
Green Way can expand on any existing irrigation system or simply upgrade
to modernize your system. In either case, your irrigation will be both efficient
and money saving.
Technical support and a fully staffed office is only a toll-free phone call away-
Service and Repairs
Accidents happen, homes grow and landscape changes. Let us service your
irrigation needs with our professional and fully qualified service technicians.
- All of our service personnel are qualified irrigators
- We have a massive parts inventory
- For customers who desire fast, convenient and complete solutions, we
provide specialized equipment specifically designed for troubleshooting
& repairing irrigation systems
Irrigation auditing utilizes water recepticles to measure water distribution.
This allows Green Way to evaluate your system and formulate a
proper watering schedule to care for your landscape.
Irrigation Auditing is a series of tests that evaluate your irrigation system. The tests search
for any defects that your system may have. Using the information retrieved from the audit,
Green Way can help formulate a proper watering schedule for your system to give
adequate water to your landscape.
What steps does Green Way take
to audit your irrigation system?
- Turn on system
- Flag all heads
- Measure spacing and mark mid-points between heads
- Place water measuring receptacles
- Take readings
- Measure head pressure
- Advance zone-by-zone
Green Way's testing reveals
deficiencies in your system, including:
- Pressure problems
- Inadequate head spacing
- Insufficient water supply
- Defective system components
How does Green Way audit an irrigation system?
- Systems tune up-This consists of checking the sprinkler heads for the proper
height, making sure they are properly adjusted, the nozzles are properly calibrated
and installed, and that the heads work in a predictable manner.
- Calculate correct run times, station by station (zone-by-zone)
- Develop the water schedules based on weather
- Fine Tune the watering schedule
The benefits of Green Way
auditing your irrigation system:
- It allows us to precisely fine tune your system
- Saves you money
- Conserves water
- Protects and saves your lawn from over or under watering
- Improves your landscape & property value
- Less fertilizer and chemicals required
Green Way Irrigation
came to the
rescue when I made
the mistake of going
with the "cheaper
price" guys over
guys hurt us:
I learned they didn't
set the water lines
8-12 inches down in
the soil. This meant
we couldn't aerate,
nor slice seed
and doing serious
damage to our system.
Thanks Green Way
for showing us
compassion in the
midst of a mistake!